Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2016

Storm

Today we are being hit by Tropical Storm Colin, the outer bands of rain has started but, according to the forecast, the worst is yet to come.  Expecting 4-5 inches of rainfall, flooding, strong winds, possible tornado activity to hit this afternoon into the evening.  I moved the patio furniture into the garage, put some sandbags in front of the garage apartment door as it is level with the ground.

It is the first named storm without Bob by my side.

I feel lonely, isolated and a bit scared.  Hunkered down inside with Kona and Ripley. Hoping the power will stay on.

In other news:

This weekend, I stopped to visit Chris, who looks even worse, could only open one eye, not even moving her mouth as she did last time I saw her. I pray her kids come to the right conclusion soon....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Bob has ever left you. Hunker down. You will be fine. Your furbabies are there. Just make sure you keep us posted!
Hugs!!

Mary Ann