Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Found Drawings

I was going through some boxes and I found some of Bob's sketchbooks.  I thought they were unused, but when I flipped through them, I found some drawings that he either never considered "finished" or "good enough" and so he abandoned and I don't remember these at all.

They are all untitled.  Unfinished?  I am unsure. But find them interesting.

I have decided to use Bob's drawings in the memoir I am planning to write.  The idea being to use one of his drawings to head off each chapter, and to perhaps have the "title" of the drawing relate to the contents of the chapter.  Also one of his drawings for the cover.  This way the memoir would be a last joint project for Bob and me, and both our names on the cover, his name as the illustrator.

As far as these new "found" drawings, I would love to hear anyone's impressions, comments or ideas for a title.



Here's the first one:


4 comments:

Mary Ann K. said...

Finally! I have been waiting to see more of his work.

Denise said...

Looks like doodling, but a real artist's doodles (not like mine). The dot makes that piece look like a bird, I think, the dot is the eye.

oc1dean said...

How to balance on one leg

Joyce said...

The first thing that popped into my mind was connection.