Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Strange Events...

A local medium, who's online seminars I sometimes watch, suggests that if you want to receive a "message" or "sign" from your loved one on the other side, you send up a "voice mail" asking for a sign.

I've been missing Bob so much lately, esp. (I think) because of the holiday season, so I did just that. Sent up a voice mail asking Bob to show me that he was around.

Nothing happened. Not right away.

Until the other night while watching TV, the TV kept flickering -- but I chalked that up to my crappy satellite service and thought nothing of it.

It was late and last thing to do before turning in to bed is check my computer to see if there are any messages etc. And as I just about to log off for the night, the phone rang.

I thought, who the heck is calling at nearly midnight? When I went to pick up the phone, my caller id told me it was Linda, a friend of mine, which was very odd because she is not a night owl, so my immediate thought was oh my gosh, something is wrong. But when I answered phone and said "Hello" and "Hello?" and again "Hello?" the line was dead silent...

Odd.

So I called her back to make sure she was OK.

And I woke her up as she was sleeping. Her cell phone was no where near the bed, but in it's charger. But we talked for a few minutes trying out what had just happened and while we were talking, the radio turned itself on.

Oh-kay.

After we hung up, I checked the phone record and found the last call I had received was indeed from Linda but time stamped 3:11 p.m. earlier that day when she did in fact call.

Hmmmmm.....

Then the next day,  another friend called wanting to borrow my pink (of course) x-mas tree for her holiday party and when I told her I had just gotten a call that my Buddha statue had come in (a replacement for the one I broke during Hurricane Irma) and I was planning to go get it, she suggested we go together and she'd pick me up, pick the tree up, get the Buddha and take the tree to her place. etc. So we did.

And on the way back, Buddha in car with us, we were driving a long and up ahead we could see the traffic light go from green to yellow to red. When we stopped, the red lights started flashing for no apparent reason. And this weird phenomenon happened to us not just once, not twice but three separate times...

Well, they say spirits can "mess" with electricity and electronics....

I guess Bob is still around.

Thanks sweetheart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane, this is Aunt Rose. I'm wondering if you have checked out about flying back home for a visit? Because Kona is a certified service animal, she would be allowed on the airplane with you. Find out about this. Our Grandson, Kyle has an (emotional) service dog Max, who is a Chocolate Lab and he has gone on a trip with Kyle on the plane. One flight Max sat on the window seat, but the flight back home he had to lay on the floor, because there wasn't an empty seat. Kyle said Max took to the flight like it wasn't his first time. LOL I hope you are doing better today. Hugs to you and will be thinking of you.