Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Guests!

I know I have been silent here on this blog, but much going on, including a 2 day workshop I went to (and started to blog about that -- got a draft -- interesting workshop with John Holland and still will post it later--- but -- ) other things have gotten me off track, hard times, holidays, Bob's birthday, valentines, yuck  -- then I've been busy cleaning --as finally I have a friend and her daughter and grand-daughters coming for a visit from Wisconsin!-- so finally (first time) someone staying in the guesthouse! that I put so much work into (over a year ago) and hoped my family and/or friends would come to visit and sadly, no one interested to come visit -- but I am finally looking forward to having some company!  And it's 82 degrees here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we have never meet in person, but if you ever feel like having company we will love to visit with you, my husband was trying to say the other day that he has never been in Florida, with him having a stroke and us having a 6 years old I don't risk to go out that much. We live in Georgia. I'm glad you had some company, can't wait to read more of what you'd been doing.
Yadira

Diane said...

Yadira - you are certainly welcome here!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Diane!

Barb Polan said...

My husband and do and I drove from MA to FL 3 winters ago to see my dad for his 90th birthday AND to escape a bit, anyway, of our NE winter. Sadly, we had several water pipe issues (not a lot of damage, though), so we probably won't be doing that again. Our daughter came to "check" the house a couple of times, but the water was turned off, so the leaks didn't show until we got home and turned the water back on - raining in the dining room, dripping in the library, and gushing in a third-floor closet.

Otherwise, we'd drive south every winter.