Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Quick Kona Update

Since people are asking - and thank you all for your caring and concern.  Kona is doing better -- diarrhea gone, but she is still not 100%. Sleeps a lot, drinks a lot, and the other day when I got her tennis balls out, she was very excited at first, but after two or three throws, she was pooped out.

Vet says if her lethargy continues, may have to run a blood test, I think she said complete blood panel (or something like that) -- to see if anything else is wrong. Right now, Kona is still on medication. I'm thinking, give her some time...

Did take her to the grocery store the other day -- needed supplies (necessities, you know dog food/cat food/vodka-- that latter for mom, ha!) though I was a bit worried that she may have an accident in the store. By law, as she is a certified Service Dog, I have to carry bags and wipes (in case of liquid accidents) and do carry those but have never had to use them before and thank god, didn't have to use them this time. She was well behaved, no accidents, but was very tired when we got home.

So a quiet week here, recovering, at the Pink House....


3 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

How is Kona doing this week?

Diane said...

Finally, much better!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear she is much better, I'm finally feeling better myself too. Have a great weekend!
Yadira