Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Being Creative

I'm very proud of my own "invention" -- taking this antique candy dispenser and figuring it out how to make it into a dog treat dispenser -- it took a bit of screwing around (literally with a screwdriver) but finally got it going --- it works!
Bob bought this "Acorn All Purpose Vending" dispenser years ago and it just sat around as "decor" and I finally put it use --

Only problem is Kona now has to "earn" a penny to dispense her mini-milkbone treats! ha!

3 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Great job! LOL

Barb Polan said...

And how does Kona earn a penny?

Diane said...

LOL, Barb! Kona knows I"m a sucker -- so she stares at the vending machine, looks at me, looks back at the vending machine, looks back at me (with, I must say, very sad eyes) and then Mom (me) tells her to "sit" or "down" or "paw" (meaning gives me her paw) and when she does that then, well, she earned her penny for her treats!