Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Just an update

about my dad -- he was doing so much better yesterday, and discharge plan was on going on home Monday.  They stopped the IV antibiotics but then the pneumonia has gotten worse and also sepsis infection.  So, up and down.  And I'm thinking, well you know I'm thinking I don't trust the medical establishment at all -- so what the heck are they doing?

Thank you, in advance, for your thoughts, white light and prayers for both my Dad and my Mom (who is going crazy -- as I know how it is... )

2 comments:

Barb Polan said...

A coincidence: I know 2 people who recently recovered from a bout of sepsis. Long hospitalization for both, followed by a stint of rehab facility for one (who lives alone. Unfortunately, only time and continuous antibiotics fix it. ). I'll pray for your dad. And your mother

J.L. Murphey said...

Yeah! Answered prayer! He'll be home for Thanksgiving too.