Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2013

Drowning in Paperwork

On Friday, I received a package from our attorney containing over 500 pages of Bob's medical records and was told to "review carefully" for my upcoming deposition.

I just spent the entire weekend reading this stuff... jeepers. How many times do I have relive this?

The deposition is scheduled for Oct. 1.

I must admit, I am a bit nervous. The defense also plans to "depose" Bob, and that should be an interesting affair with his aphasia...

Other than that, surgery is now scheduled for the 13th -- if that urine test comes back clean! And we are off to Pain Management today.




4 comments:

Theresa Loder said...

Hi Diane
Wow ...people just have no idea what you and Bob have been through...you are one strong woman...I will be praying for strength for you and Bob to get through each day...
Rick is still in the hospital. ..again hopefully he will come home tomorrow...we'll see

Take care hugs
Theresa

Barb Polan said...

You both will get through the depositions with flying colors!

What could make more of a case for settlement than you telling the story and Bob being living proof?

Rebecca Dutton said...

The light is shining at the end of the tunnel. The light is shining at the end of the tunnel.

Unknown said...

I have a colonoscopy scheduled for October 1. We will be going through similar procedures that day. I hope for a good outcome for both of us.