Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Landscaping

For a long time, after Bob died, I sort of crawled in hole and hid.  Then I decided that I needed to follow Bob's advice (through the medium) to "make our house a home" and finish the improvements that Bob and I had planned.

Just finished landscaping the side yard which used to look like this:


Which was pretty much just dirt and weeds. And now looks likes this:

The bare area is ground cover (just starting) and should fill up!

Planted Peace Lillies and Lady Palms along the sides, patio area by the fence,
need to get a table and some chairs!
Wood fence separates the guest house (Chris' old apt) from the main house. 

Entrance to side yard

Pet Memorial Corner
my meditation spot

4 comments:

Mary Ann K. said...

It is lovely! The peace Lily is perfect.

Barb Polan said...

I find gardening very therapeutic.

Rebecca Dutton said...

An amazing transformation. For me, landscaping is a gift that makes me happy every time I see it.

Jenn said...

Diane! It all looks FANTASTIC!