Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I did it....

Installed the new phone, had read all the directions, then unplugged our old phone with our greeting on it, then plugged in the new phone with 2 extensions, running the wires for the extensions, etc., etc. and put our old phone in a box and put it in the closet...

and then sat down and I cried and cried and cried....  tried to call a couple people, no one answered...  watched some TV -- ate too much... did go for my daily swim...

shoot....  still crying...

"Life sucks then you die"

-- that's a quote Bob used to say (with a laugh)....

hard sad day, all around...

And I wonder, Why am I still here?

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Sad emoji face. Feels like another loss and that sucks. Advice? I've lots, but sometimes ya just gotta feel the sad and wade through it, no? So, I'm sad wiff ya. Now Homer? He jest smiles and moos. Because he's a cow. Winky emoji.

Barb Polan said...

I agree with Jenn - sometimes ya just gotta feel bad and wade through it.

As for "Why?," I don't believe there's a compelling answer. It's like asking "Why Bob?" or "Why me?" But others see things differently, as you might.

Hugs.

Stephany in Iowa said...

Why? So you can do the thing. So you can show yourself its bad self, its fighting self. It doesn’t come all at once, in a rush. It comes in little bitty cat steps, peering around the corner, then, retreating, because it is scary out there.

You DID the thing, and then you went for your swim. You would not have done that even last month, yeah? So, do the thing, then cry.

Rhonda said...

WHY Are you still here. Because you are still needed here. You have helped me out so many times. You say things in your blog that I am feeling. When you cry I feel your pain. How many people would miss you not only people that read your blog but Kona??? You are wanted here. God has a plan for you. You are not done yet.

You are loved, Diane,
Don't forget that.

Rhonda

Cockeyed Jo said...

Hugs! I find that keeping busy is a way to get out of a slump. Why me? If it wasn't me then it would be someone else who couldn't spring back. Jo