Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Things I'll Miss, Part 3

The Phantom Shopkeeper


This mysterious building around the block is mostly vacant, though someone arrives daily and posts a sign reading (for example): "Today is Saturday, February 7th, 2015".

I have never seen this phantom shopkeeper who, I imagine, daily tends the empty shelves and ghostly customers....  though I sometimes see a lone light upstairs at night when I walk the dog...



Seven days to Moving Day!!!!!  GA! And I'm still packing....

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Frightfully exciting, the whole mess. Moving is crazy without health issues, that's for sure. Hang in there, you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Diane please get a facebook account and keep in touch that way so behind on your blogs

Kathy schutz

Anonymous said...

send your mnew address and phone#

Kathy Schutz