Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2021

Signs

Been meaning to post this before I came down with such a bad vaccine reaction.. so here goes.

My grief therapist told me that I needed to get back into reading books, taking workshops, studying mediumship etc. She said I was much happier when I was doing those things and I will admit I've been on a downward spiral starting with the isolation from CoVid, my broken hand, my sister's death, car troubles, house troubles, etc. it's been a lousy year or so and I have been so very lonely. Feeling like Bob is not as close in spirit as I used to feel. So I did, took an online workshop, went back to the spiritualist church and sent "up a voice-mail" as my mediumship teacher used to say asking for a sign from Bob.

So I did this. Asked for sign. Nothing particular just something I would understand that it was from him. The day afterward, I'm walking Kona and there is a rock shaped like a heart in my pathway. But it's not very big, hardly really noticeable, and you have to stretch your imagination at bit. I looked at it and said, "Come on, Bob, you can do better than that!"

The next day, walking the dog, there was this blue jay who I swear was following us. The same jay, hopping from tree to bush to lamppost --- was this a sign? Not quite sure on that one.

Third day, again walking the dog, six blue feathers lying in my pathway. A sign? Maybe. I did pick them up, then thought, oh. Hope a blue jay didn't get attacked here or worse... If that was a sign, well sort of gruesome, Bob. I did take the feathers home, put them on the shelf, and in the morning they were scattered all over the floor. A sign? Or just the cat messing around?

Fourth day or maybe fifth, Kona wanted to turn around during our walk. Unusual, but she was persistent, so I let her lead me the way home. And there it was. Lying in the alley right across from my driveway. If we hadn't gone Kona's way, I may have missed it completely.

I know this may seem an odd sign, but if you knew Bob when he was a cartoonist, he loved drawing aliens in his cartoons. He also, after his first stroke would draw and write on flat rocks as a form of occupational therapy.....

And there I found this stone with an alien painted on it right in the alley, across from my driveway..

I was going to write more but, whoa. My computer just started talking to me...!

I mean, I heard a voice. Tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. Turned off the radio. And listened to hear my computer playing a recording of a medium reading I once had and the medium was saying ... well let's just say messages from Bob and I don't know how it got turned on and don't know how to turn it off....

So spent the last hour just listening and now I am a bit more than shaken.

Definitely, another sign...


I will post more later... but publish this part now. Sorry for any typos, still dealing with this darn hand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the alien rock does seem like a "sign" since Bob used to draw aliens and paint on rocks...

Sorry to hear you were so sick after getting the vaccine.

I hope brighter times are ahead for you!

Lynne in CT

Sandra said...

Sorry, the past year has been so hard. Wishing the best for you.

Rhonda said...

Good Morning Diane,

I pray for you everyday. Hope you are doing better each day.

I don't know if you ever heard of Matt Fraser. Here is a video
of his that helps me feel my family is still around me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJVTU_o7Bxo

I hope this helps you,
Rhonda

Diane said...

Thanks Rhonda, I did watch that video, I do see those repetitive signs like 1:11 quite often. Glad to now I am not alone.

And I signed up for his e-mail newsletter!

Blessings
Diane