Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Been Sick as a Dog (Viewer discretion advised)

Sorry Kona, that's just phrase you use when you've been really really sick. Had that second CoVid vaccine, the first gave me headaches... I told them I got headaches from the first shot, but was told just take Tylenol, may feel fatigue... and got that second shot....  OMG

I do not remember ever feeling so sick -- nausea, bloating, cramps, dizzy, headache, severe headaches, the type you can feel by touching your skull, around the base of my skull, plus bad taste in my mouth -- horrible, brushing my teeth or gargling could not get rid of it --  then diarrhea every ten minutes or so until nothing but blood in the toilet ... thought I was bleeding internally or something... honestly thought I was going to die... 

Not that I am afraid of dying, I would see Bob, yes! But my dog, cat, my parents --- went to bed not knowing if I would wake up ...

Well I woke up, second 24 hours not as bad, headaches, nausea still very very tired...  

Third day, just oh so tired...

I do not want to discourage anyone from getting the Covid vaccine, just telling my story.

And now they are saying people may need a booster shot --- NO FUCKING WAY for me. That's it. I am feeling better tonight, thank goodness, but no vaccines for me in the future.

Thanks for listening... 


 

2 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Diane, Which is why I will not be getting the COVID shots. Not to mention a slew of other reasons that make me exempt from it and long term side effects.

I mean, if people already had the virus like me. why should they be made to take it? It's only 38% effective against the new variants anyhow. I mean really??!! But yet some are just to say they've had the vaccine. Oops, on my soap box again.

Diane said...

Oh Jo, don't blame you with your health issues. I wasn't going to do it, peer pressure finally broke me down. And my 80 year old parents had the same vaccine with no side effects...