Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Warning!

 Blogger is changing some of its formats, one of which is the followers who get e-mails when I post a new post may not unless I do such and such. I have tried to follow the directions to make this work, something called a feed burner, but am not sure if it worked... ha! So if you stop getting e-mails,  please don't forget about me. I'm still here! 

Was going to post something else today, but tomorrow get my second CoVid shot. Had a not-so-good reaction to the first one, headaches for three days, so spent the day, getting stuff if order in case I don't feel well for a few days.

Later, and thanks for being a follower/reader!


2 comments:

Hillary said...

Got your message in email. All the best today with your second injection.

J.L. Murphey said...

I'm aorry you are having such a bad time with it.