Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2021

Six years ago

 today I woke to the worse day of my life. My darling, my love, was gone. Dead in his bed. A tribute to the love of my life.


Where did the time go? Bob, I love you, more and more and more. As we used to say.



And love you forever.... Miss you everyday.  And thank you for being a part of my life, teaching me how to love, what true love really is... 

Just don't understand why you had to leave so soon, too soon, we were supposed to grow old together. That was the plan... My love, my darling... 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can treat yourself to something nice for yourself and khona. You made it through another year, that is an accomplishment. You are doing great. All the best Linda

Diane said...

Thanks Linda... did go out to lunch with a friend, just to distract myself and Kona got a good doggie bag

J.L. Murphey said...

I can empathize Dianne. I'm coming up on our 6th also next month.