Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I'M BAAAACK!

After my internet being completely down, or off and on, for a couple of weeks and spending hours on the phone with tech support plus other hours uploading, downloading, waiting for things to upload/download, not to mention visiting "help" sites to to try to get this computer working right, and hours/days pulling out my hair... seems it is, finally working!

Fingers crossed...

Will try to blog something more relevant tomorrow....

Perhaps my computer needs some Reiki --

Sorry for the silence....

I'll be back!

4 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Welcome back!

Rhonda said...

The internet is a wonderful thing. When it works right.
What did we do before computers? I can't remember.

Welcome back, Diane.

Stephany in Iowa said...

Hello, you! Looking forward to more.

Diane said...

Thanks everyone! Turned on my computer today and the screen was in BLACK AND WHITE! and thought GAAA! Now what???!!! But tis working right now...