Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Almost Done!

 The pool project is proceeding:


Applying the new plaster


Finish coat done.


Acid washing the surface


After they acid washed the pool, I went out to ask the guys what the schedule was now and I was told they would start filling the pool. I asked if after the pool was filled if I should turn the system on. The guy said, "I don't know, call the company." I said, "Um, you're the company." and he says, "No, I mean the person in charge." I said, "I'm in charge." "No, the company you hired." I said, "I hired you guys." "Directly?" "Yes." He was floored. He said, "How did you find us?" I told him I googled "pool finishers near me" and their name popped up. He told me I was lucky as they normally work through contractors. And I guess I am lucky. Otherwise I would have been paying much more if a middleman was involved....  For once, I made the right decision, hey!

So the pool began to fill.


The guy told me to let it go all night.... 


An orb floating above the pool.... Bob watching?

I was up all night checking it! Finally filled by 7 a.m. the next morning. Now we are down to chemical testing for the next three weeks or so....

Meanwhile, I have to deal with this starting tonight:


Damn, I thought we were done with these storms.... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well THAT'S crazy! Guess you can add "freelance contractor" to your resume! Hahahaha
Another storm? What the??? Did you have to board up again? Geez louise ~~~ Jenn