Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Life as is should be:

This week -- chaos, no nothing major just a bunch of stuff building up--

leaking roof, contractor's who don't return calls,
pool problems,
ice maker not working in the fridge,
computer problems,
paint pealing off the house, jeepers just was painted two years ago --
Bob's cremation broach falls off -- damaged -- trips to jewelers --  still not fixed

Then some damn credit collection agency threatening to sue me, calls to lawyers, talk about being taken to court... for what? bills already paid off, I know it (at least, I think they should have been paid off) -- doesn't make any sense...  but... my lawyer thinks some "bookkeeping error" ---

and I feel so damn lonely.... all alone...  like no one really cares...

I'm trying to deal with all this --

And then -- here is The Talented Mr. Ripley in his "cat tree",  not a care in the world:


Damn! I wish I was a cat!!! That's how life should be...


3 comments:

Barb Polan said...

Diane, you know you're not alone - in addition to Bob lurking over your shoulder, you've got us readers, the ones always cheering at your good humor, crying with you, interested in (nosy?) your next contact with Bob, your next adventure in the pink house. Hugs.

Stephany in Iowa said...

Diane, I’d ignore the callers. There are some pretty realistic sounding scams. Or, do what Bob would do, and play along with them. If you know you have paid, they have nothing they can do. If it was an old debt, it could have been “sold” for pennies on the dollar.

Or just start answering your phone “Florida Fraud Peotection Unit, May I have your supervisor?” Let us know what they say.

J.L. Murphey said...

Diane, You are loved. Sending you hugs. When it rains it pours. Hang in there and tread water.