Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2018

You know you have a good therapist...

when she gives you a birthday card, a cupcake and a deck of "Spirit Messages" oracle cards by medium John Holland.

And thank you to my wonderful friends, Hillary and Sharron, who gave me a pizza birthday dinner party tonight.  You don't know how much that meant to me!

58 years old today and feels weird to be older than Bob and without Bob. Thought I would be spending the day alone, but found that I do have friends out there and so much appreciate it.

And right now, I'm going to eat that cupcake!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

YPPAH YADHTRIB Diane,

You are never alone. Bob is all ways there. And he will be the first
one to greet you on the other side.

Are your squirrels still with you?

Have a great day,
Rhonda

Diane said...

My two squirrels have invited a friend, so now there are 3!

Denise said...

They're having a party for you!

J.L. Murphey said...

Happy Birthday, Diane. It sounds like you had a good one.

Barb Polan said...

Happy belated birthday, Diane!

Sue said...

I'm happy to hear that you had a Happy Birthday!

How is your writing progressing? I appreciate your blog writing. I'd love to read a book you author!

Sue