Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Trapped & Overwhelmed

Workers are still working all over the house, it's been like this for over two weeks, and I am soooo stressed out.

Banging, pounding, sanding, Kona barking, getting up at 6:00 a.m. everyday, not getting enough sleep, not able to write, not able to use the pool, not even able to go out my backdoor (as they are refinished the deck)....

And the more they work, the more they find that need fixing.

The price has already doubled from the original guesstimate.

Can't wait to get these guys done and out of here, so I can get back to normal.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, that is so frustrating. You have my complete sympathy, and I certainly hope they finish up quickly!

Barb Polan said...

I hate that feeling of being trapped because of doors being inaccessible - we had the steps of 3 exterior doors rebuilt at the same time. Granted, the mason finished the most-used door first, so all 3 weren't out for long. But I did have to take the long way around to get out to the yard.

I hope they finish up the work soon. Hugs.

Cockeyed Jo said...

Normal?What's that??!!