Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2022

Sick as a Dog

Sorry Kona....

But I've spent the last few weeks wondering if I was going to live or die. Barely able to keep chicken broth down. Lost 20 lbs. (not a bad thing, that.) 

Finally feeling better. Though still not 100%.

I think it's mostly stress induced from the storm anxiety and my pets not doing well, plus add my fireplace "blowing" in the power surge after being without power during the storm and my swimming pool now scheduled for a $10,000 repair.

Keeping positive has been difficult. I do try. I tell myself things could be worse.... isn't that always the truth?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! You sure you didn't have covid? What is all this insanity swirling around you? Begone insanity!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was my comment above ~~ Jenn