Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2019

Tornado Warnings, Storms, High Winds...

Stressful day, today  --  big storm, thunder, lightening, wind gusts 49 miles/hour, tornado warnings    ---spent the day on the couch cuddled up with Kona. (Ripley hiding in closet.)

Funny, I used to enjoy storms...

Bob loved a good storm.  Used to feel safe, during a storm, when inside hearing the rain and wind outside, safe and warm inside.

Not anymore... freaked me out. Shaking, stressed, crying...

What is wrong with me?

Thankfully, all is calm now.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have storms in our lives. Just different kinds. We all face fear and have times we feel vulnerable. All any of us can do is go through it to get to the other side.

Jenn said...

I know what ya mean! Once I flipped the basement couch over and crawled under with my son! Tornadoes freak me out. Always have :^/
Hope you're okay <3

Barb Polan said...

Cuddling with Kona sounds like the perfect way to ride out a storm.

Denise said...

Nothing is wrong with you. Storms can be quite scary, and I agree with Barb. Happy Earth Day!

J.L. Murphey said...

I agree with Barb and Denise! As far as what wrong with you, absolutely nothing. You just don't have Bob around to glorify the wonder with anymore.