Total Pageviews

Monday, May 27, 2019

Four years ago

Four years ago tonight, I went to bed not realizing I'd wake up the next morning to find Bob gone and my whole world forever changed.....

Sweetheart, thanks for the memories. Love you, miss you, always.

RIP: my beloved: 1/16/59 - 5/28/15

Bob & Me: Happy Times

Tomorrow my dear friend, Hillary and I are going to a movie, so I can just get out of the house. My therapist, who knows Reiki healing, said she would send me "healing and strength" from a distance. My goal: make it through the day....  esp. the morning....

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thinking about you today <3
Love you

Denise said...

Sending you all the positive thoughts I can muster. Bob would be proud of you.

Barb Polan said...

Hugs. I'm sure it was a tough day to get through. Can you please let us know how you are?

Anonymous said...

I hope the day wasn't too rough on you. Hopefully going to the movie and spending time with a friend helped.

Lynne in CT