Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A little present from the past...

As I've been working on my book, going through old journals of mine, I was closing one when this envelope dropped out. Now I recognize Bob's handwriting anywhere and his nickname for me: "Gorgeous". But when I opened the envelope there was nothing inside...


Hmmm.....


So I flipped through the journal's pages and near the end I found this card:

 

What a pleasant surprise! And just what needed today, as I've been feeling down.

 The journal was from 2008....

4 comments:

Hillary said...

awww.beautiful end to your evening

J.L. Murphey said...

Wonderful.

Kan/Dav said...

It's great when we happen upon something special..especially when our hearts are feeling heavy.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet -- glad you found it.