Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2021

My Overwhelmed Messy Life

 I know this blog has been quiet... partly has I'm still trying to get my fingers back in play, partly because seems my house is crawling paperwork and things to do...

My office looks like a tornado hit! Yellow files insurance forms, red/pink my sisters estate... mixed in my manuscript notes and sundry things to take off my to do list, like request replacement for Kona's missing dog tag and an exemption for jury duty summons and bills, bills, bills....  Not to mention stuff to fix a stuck mouse, aargh, household projects/repairs needing to be done or just finished including tree trimming, pool repairs, still need to call AC guy and just cleaning up not only my office but the whole messy house .... hoping things will calm down soon....  

 My desk! 

My Other Desk!




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you are back. So hard to stay on top of the paperwork.

Barb Polan said...

Keeping up is a challenge, and I'm glad you're tackling it. Hugs.