Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Anyone having a problem with this site?

Got an e-mail from "Google Search Console Team" saying that there are "Mobile Usability issues detected on pinkhouseonthecorner.blogspot.com" and the following issues found on my site: text to small to read, viewpoint not set to device-width and clickable elements too close together....  Then I'm supposed to click a button to fix it.....

Afraid to click a button which might just screw up my whole computer.

So am asking, has anyone had any problems viewing/reading by blog?  Let me know, yes or no.

Thanks

And as for me: been busy battling termites, hunting for toilet paper (found some today, YAY!) taking Kona on long walks since she won't go in the pool, still doing my laps without her, gained weight, damn! "stay at home" driving me crazy, emotions up and down, trouble sleeping, nightmares,  --- and working on my book....   sorry if the blog has been quiet.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use an ancient tablet and have no problems with your blog , text size or images. It does sound like a possible scam. I would ignore it (them).

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Hi Diane
Miss ya girl
Love ya
Look forward to seeing you again when this COVID is over
With all the exercise you are doing I would expect you to lose weight
hypothyroid or too many calories girl!!
Love to Kona and Ripley
Happy Mother's day

oc1dean said...

No, I get those also and ignore them since only about 1% of my readers use it on cell phones and I'm not concerned about them.

Diane said...

Thanks everyone! Appreciate knowing the blog is OK.

Miss you too, Hillary! (Just started back at all the exercise to try to lose some weight! been lazy lately for too long..... )

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any trouble accessing your blog and the font size seems fine -- definitely not too small.

Lynne in CT

Linda said...

Your blog looks fine to me. Very readable.

I am glad to hear you and Kona are getting nice walks in. I know my daughter wishes I could go for walks with her and her dog each night but it is just too hard on my legs. Yippeee for the toilet paper find! Who would have thought that finding toilet paper could be so exciting?! grin.

ps, I am Linda from Leading a Healthy Life.-- using a different email lately,

Rhonda said...

I'm getting you loud and clear.

J.L. Murphey said...

No issues on any device (tablet, PC, or phone)

Diane said...

Thanks everyone! Glad there are no issues.

Take care, all.

Diane said...

And yeah, Linda who would've ever thought that finding toilet paper at the grocery store would be SOO exciting!