Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2022

Neglected Things....

 

As my book "marinates" I've been catching up on some neglected things... this week deep cleaning the house! Including washing curtains...  I'm beat.

I finally painted the trim on the porch. When the carpenters rebuilt the French doors, they (for some reason) reinstalled them and painted the trim the wrong colour...  I'm probably the only one who noticed, but it's been bugging me for awhile... 

The correct way (historically speaking) is to paint the doors and window sashes a darker colour than the trim as this makes the house look more "inviting" and draws the eye inward.



And I bought new wicker chairs as the old one's were falling apart. Feels good to have a project done.




1 comment:

Hillary said...

Love the new look!!