Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2022

Trail Cam

I've been trying to capture whatever attacked Kona with a trail camera attached to the tree near where she was attacked. So far all I've captured is this:

An early morning cat prowler.... who seems to be in my back yard every morning about the time Kona goes out... 

It seems to be going under the porch steps... which I see nothing under there (kittens or anything) so today I blocked off (the best I could) any way to get under the stairs....  

But would a kitty cat really do that much damage to a dog? 

It is in the same location where Kona goes out in the morning at about the same time.





Kona goes in for her (hopefully) last wound care appointment next week. She's still dealing with an ear infection.  Ripley has broken out in some kind of rash, vet is worried he may be allergic to his hyperthyroid medication. I have to spray him three times a day with a a dermatitis spray.

Meanwhile, my father is doing poorly and I am deeply worried about him.... 

No comments: