Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Fun Weekend -- Went too fast!

So my friends are gone, heading back to Wisconsin. Took longer to clean house, than the time they spent here.... And today, I'm doing loads of laundry, closing the guest house, etc. not so fun!


The girls enjoyed the pool!


And it was Valentine's Day, so having company here made that day a bit easier for me without Bob. Practically forgot about it, until the pizza we ordered arrived "heart shaped".

Then I got this beautiful bouquet on my front door step signed from my dear friend Hillary (and her dogs)!

 She asked (when I thanked her) if it (the bouquet) looked like a dog. Because that's what she ordered. I thought huh?  I had to go look at it closer.... Took me awhile, then ah ha! I found him, there is a doggie in there  -- so cute!

Do you see it?

Thanks Hillary!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

glad you enjoyed your friends. it always goes to fast. he couldn't make a Kona version...but cute enough.....love ya

Diane said...

Hard to reproduce Kona in flowers.... LOL --- thanks again, made my day!

Anonymous said...

I’m glad you had some company, I love your bouquet, the doggy is so cute.

Yadira

Anonymous said...

It may have taken a bit to clean for your guests, but I am sure that they were worth it. How nice of them to take time to travel to you �� The heart-shaped pizza could be also a reminder to you of the true love you and Bob share.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends. I know what you mean about having to clean for guests. I know for us, that always takes forever, lol. I saw the dog in the floral arrangement right away but that might have been because you mentioned it was from your friend and her dog(s). :)

Lynne in CT

Diane said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. All is back to normal again. I.e.: the pool heater on the fritz, the sprinkler system on fritz and my newly "cleaned house" covered in dog and cat fur!!!