Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Kona is sick....

OMG, she's been throwing up everything she eats, I of course have contacted my vet, prescribed some pills, bland diet -- Kona still will not eat.. struggle to get her pills down, this has been going on for about a week and a half... today went to a clinic (my vet, is a mobile vet and can't do x-rays) worried if Kona had a blockage or something in her stomach but thankfully, x-rays showed nothing there,,,,  So new pills have to chase Kona and try to push pill down her throat... jeepers, never knew how hard this dog can clamp her jaws shut -- pulling her jaws open sticking my fingers down her throat with a pill ---   aargh, such a fight

Please, everyone send a prayer, or a white light, or a good thought/vibration to Kona and me. God, I  don't know if I could live without her.... she keeps me going...

thank you.

3 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Poor Kona! Sending prayers.

Rhonda said...

Prayers going UP for Kona.

Diane said...

Thank you Jo and Rhonda!