Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Kona, Kona, Kona...

So as I posted before -- took Kona into a medical vet clinic, on my vet's advice. She told me to tell them (at the clinic) to do x-rays, blood tests, maybe an ultrasound and that's what I said when I checked in. However, the clinic just did x-rays, so my vet came today to draw blood and will send it in for testing...

And the clinic won't give my regular vet the medical records, she especially wanted to see the x-rays -- But I am told I have to call in and get them and give them to her  -- they told me, takes a couple of days for the records to be typed up etc. ... grrrrr  So stupid since my vet referred me to them...  So I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if I can get medical records, or they can send to my vet, or if I have to pick them and deliver them to my vet --- jeepers

Still Kona is not well. She did stop vomiting (so that is an improvement) but now has diarrhea, and she just looks "sick" -- even the vet said she looked "sick" -- just Kona's expression, in her eyes and body language... Not my usual nutty happy dog...

Got some new pills on board, probiotics, prebiotics, anti-nausea, anti-diarrhea.... it's become a stressful game,  ie: this capsule poured over her food, this "paste" med she should lick up or stuff it down, plus pills, one pill can't be given until two hours after the other pills...... some with food, some without-- and "bland diet" started with canned chicken, Kona wouldn't eat, now cooked chicken and ripping the meat off the bones, pain in the butt but I do it and I do have it all written down...

I am going crazy... doing my best....  Being a freaking caregiver again!

You know how much I love and need her.... thanks again for your prayers and thoughts and please continue to send prayers and healing light...


No comments: