Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Phew!

Spent the last few weeks cleaning the house, yard etc. and boy did it need it! Can't believe how much I live like a bachelor.... And how much my back is killing me.

Then the toilet broke in the main house. Got a plumber over to fix that. Then the toilet in the guest broke! GA! So had to get the plumber back again. Hopefully everything is now in working order.

I have friends from The Great White North coming to stay the weekend. Looking forward to it. Pool was cleaned today and I'm sure the girls will be loving it!

Only problem is their doesn't get in until 11:35 p.m. So will be a late night waiting for their arrival......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a fun weekend with friends. Ahh, to be able to go in an outdoor pool now -- must be great! :)

Lynne in CT

Diane said...

Lynne, it was so nice to see my dear old friend Shirley --- and exhausting with the granddaughters on the run and now I'm spending the day doing laundry and shutting up the guest house!