Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2020

Channelling Kona

Ever wonder what your dog is thinking? Or trying to tell you? I got that chance last Sunday at church.

Near the end of every service, they have two or three mediums who give spontaneous readings to the group and one medium stood up and said, "I have message for the lady in back, your traveling companion would like to say something to you."

Kona, who had been lying on the floor, sat up at that moment and stared at me.

He went on, "He wants, no wait.... it's a she, right?"

Me: "Yes."

"First, she wants to thank you for taking care of her..." (Which I took to mean while she was sick these past 3-4 weeks)

"And she wants you to know she loves going places with you and she is so very happy that you are her mom. And finally, she loves you very very much."

Aw....

and you can bet that brought a tear to my eye...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kona should have told you she wanted more dog treats. I don't want to know what my cat has to say. Ha ha

Lauda said...

Tears coming to my eyes- heart is full of love.

Diane said...

Lauda, thanks, my feelings exactly.

Anon: That would be Ripley, my cat, asking for more treats and catnip, please! LOL But he doesn't go to church...

Denise said...

So sweet!

Barb Polan said...

Very sweet.