Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2020

So now...

It's officially "Stay In Place" it was "Shelter in Place" --- what's the difference? Then "no discretionary travel" and now "no non-discretionary travel"... huh? Double negatives? ... jeepers

I know grocery stores and pharmacies are still open... but that's about it...

So been staying at home.... Had my Therapy appointment via telephone...

For all those who told me I needed to get out of the house, get involved, volunteer, etc.!  ..... I guess now I have real excuse not to....

Kona (who recovered beautifully) from whatever was causing her vomit/diarrhea a few weeks ago,  and was playing in the pool and happy......  suddenly started vomiting Friday...... once (no concern, dogs puke, it's a fact) twice (huh?) third/fourth time (freak out!)...

Gave her anti-nausea meds and pre/probiotics... and have been watching her like a hawk....  no vomiting since Friday (when she puked 4 times) --- seems much better but she looks tired, just want my nutty, jumpy, stupid I love you silly Kona back to normal...  She does seem to be getting there. But I am a concerned, worried dog-mom....

I know I could be weeding the garden (it needs it), organizing my record collection (been thinking about doing that) or organizing drawers or closets, or damn, I REALLY should be writing! But find myself paralyzed  -- watching the dog (is she sick? is she ok?) and me, heck, no energy ----  just watching TV, way too much.....  and not getting much sleep -- nightmares...

Hope everyone else is doing better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to be creative when under stress.Don't be hard on yourself.

Diane said...

Thank you Anon! It is hard to be creative under stress....

J.L. Murphey said...

Joins the crowd. Creative under stress?? What's that? There's no such thing, is there? LOL

Anonymous said...

How's Kona doing now? Better, I hope. Doing OK here. Still working one of my part-time jobs online, but the other one has halted for now. Stay safe...

Lynne in CT

Diane said...

Lynne, Kona is better.... thank god...... me still stressed... what can I say? We are all in this together, take care and stay safe!