Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2020

OK- what should I blog about?

A blog is online journal, so I blog about what's happening in my life...

All was well with my blog as long as I was posting about Bob and his recovery, which of course ended in his death...

So --- I have tried to keep up this blog, even though Bob is gone.....

I have wrote about grief,.. everyone seems sick about hearing about that. Though grief affects me daily.

I blogged about mediums  --  but got bad responses, or no responses  and -- damn had a great reading with John Holland (national known, author of six books), saw him in person in 2017 -- signed up for a reading in 2017 and finally got an appointment over the phone this past November ---wanted so much to write a blog post about his reading, but I couldn't download the recording which I wanted to refer to before posting and asked a friend to help with download and she said he was a fraud.... and I should not waste money on that -- so didn't post that reading.

Had another reading from Jennifer Farmer, another medium, not as well known but-- very interesting,  she came to my house, in fact she met Chris in my hallway!  But still, seems no one wants to hear about "whoo-whoo" readings. So I don't feel comfortable to blog about those...

So I post about Kona, being sick because I am worried about her, still am as she still has diarrhea and I'm putting together a special diet for her everyday --- but.. well, um I guess can't talk about that either... as people get upset about it.....

What do you want to hear about?

Hey!  It's 59 degrees in Florida and my sprinkler system is broke...  I think there are rats in my attic... stray cats yowling at night, and the my damn neighbor is taking down his fence, which means I have to spend around $4000 to close the hole his fence will leave in my yard  -- anything else?

Tell me, please what should I blog about? What would you want to read? What do you want to know?

I am still writing my memoir, far from done, don't want to lose my faithful blog readers.... I love you all!

Thanks


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Diane, you shouldn’t have to ask us what to write, it is your blog and as for me I love it! Everything about it, mediums, grief, Kaona, every day life. Your blog is real and is what I like. If there is people who disagree well is their problem, is not their blog and you are not here to please us. I’d been following you for a while and I may not write all the time but I’m here.
I love you and I hope Kaona gets better soon, every time my son gets sick I get sick myself because I worry so much.
Yadira

Diane said...

Thanks Yadiara, do appreciate your comment...... I hope you found a place to go for a vacation!


Lauda said...

I agree with everything she said- keep it up!!

Barb Polan said...

Ditto. I love whenever I get a notice that you/ve posted. Your topics—Kona, struggling with depression and finding a purpose—they are all insightful, which helps anyone. If people don't want to focus on negative happenings in your life (stroke, grief, worry, etc.), let them read elsewhere. Hugs.

Diane said...

Thanks Barb and Lauda! I do appreciate it

Diane said...

And Barb, you right, if people don't want to read "negative' things, let them read elsewhere.... honestly, not much positive happening right now for me... but will of course post it when it does!

J.L. Murphey said...

Diane, Just write about what's going on. I do miss the monthly prompts The Tattler provided though. If you need support, there's no better way to get it. While I personally don't venture in the paranormal realm, if it brings you comfort...go for it. As far as grieving for Bob, he was your soul mate as my beloved was to me. As I said in my grief posts, grieving a significant loss is never ending. At times, moments come u that slaps you in the face. I get it it. I'm there too. If somebody wants constant smoke blown up their arse and everything to be rosy, your blog is not it and neither is mine. It's real life and your life. We're just along for the ride.

Diane said...

Thanks Jo! Love ya, and will be sendinggood thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Haha, honestly, as everyone on here posts: it IS your blog. You CAN be as negative as you like (like your own personal diary that actually replies back to you lol). But at the end of the day, the more positive things that you can find to focus on, the happier YOU will be.... And that does seem to be what your followers wish for you: happiness, love, peace.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, we haven’t found a place where to go, we may go to Mexico and visit my family over the summer. With the coronavirus scare we may just stay home. Sorry I keep spelling Kona name wrong, hopefully she is doing better.
Love,
Yadira

Diane said...

Lol, anon, a diary that talks back! Ha

Yadira be careful with that virus going around

Thanks again

And perhaps some woo woo posts coming your way!