Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Finally Some Good News!

All of Kona's lab work (urine, feces, blood) came back negative! And Kona is back on her regular dog food, tolerating it fine and the diarrhea is also clearing up.

She does seem a bit tired, but who wouldn't after being so sick for so long...  Still don't really know what caused her to be so sick, perhaps she got into something that didn't agree with her... I can't think of anything, but people are always tossing garbage and half-eaten food, etc. on the ground and sidewalks and maybe she gulped something down that I didn't notice....

So, looks like we are out of the danger zone!!! Thank God!

And thank you, dear readers, all for your prayers, healing light, thoughts and support. I do appreciate it.

And a very special thank you to my friend/vet for going the extra mile and dealing with me and my anxiety!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for both you and Kona. Maybe it was a doggie flu bug.


Barb Polan said...

Wonderful news. When my dog has a stomach bug, the vet recommends sweet potato, so that's what we always give him—I make dried sweet potato treats, cheap and easy, and he loves them as much as a chicken treat.

Anonymous said...

Great news! I’m so happy to hear Kona is healthy and whatever she had is gone, TLC is the perfect medicine.
Yadira

Diane said...

Thank you Yadira, Anon and Barb -- hey Barb how does one make a dried sweet potato treat? Just curious, as never know when I might to do something again. So far Kona is well, both a friend and my vet suggested pumpkin -- (in a can) and I was bit worried Kona would not eat it, but she loves it! And it's supposed to help with diarrhea and nausea. So far. all is going well with Kona, wish her stools were a bit firmer, but a HUGE improvement and I continue with probiotics and pumpkin.... And I am grateful that she is OK.